Return and Exchange Policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
For billing/order inquiries, email email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of your order date
- In unused and unwashed condition with all the tags and labels intact
- proof of purchase (i.e. receipt or order number)
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- sale items
- orders with no proof of purchase, such as order number or receipt
- the 30 day return window has gone past
- damage due to user error, such as incorrect washing/handling (see care instructions), normal wear and soiled articles of clothing
Items must be unwashed and unworn with all labels/tags in tact to be eligible for returns. If an incorrect shipping address was entered upon order placement, you must notify us before your order has shipped so that we may correct the issue. The order is not eligible for a refund once it has been shipped.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The item I received is damaged!
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Can the items be exchanged?
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, you will be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please note that your financial institution may not show the funds credited back in your account until several days later.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any questions regarding your return or refund, please do not hesitate to reach out to via email at email@example.com.